Dr. Lewis offers several basic and functional lab tests that help to diagnose conditions, guide her treatments and monitor your progress. Not every patient will require extensive lab testing; she will only recommend labs that will provide the most useful information for your case. She will
let know which labs are covered by insurance prior to completing the order.
Dr. Lewis is also able to offer very competitive cash prices for screening blood for patients that either do not have insurance or cannot afford to use their insurance.
Some blood and urine samples are collected in our clinic, while certain tests requiring stool, urine, saliva or breath samples will be collected by you at home.
General screening labs – We are contracted with Sonora Quest and LabCorp if you would like to use your insurance. We are contracted with Access labs for very competitive cash prices for screening labs.
These labs may or may not include:
- CBC, CMP, cholesterol, thyroid function, serum adrenal testing, insulin, Hemoglobin A1C…,etc
In addition to conventional testing, we also offer specialized testing. Speciality labs can be useful to evaluate information not provided with a conventional lab.
- 24 hour salivary adrenal testing
- Advanced testing for gastrointestinal conditions
- Hormone testing for women and men
- Nutrient testing (amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals)
- Neurotransmitter testing
- Heavy metal and environmental toxicity testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Allergy testing
- Advanced cardiac, lipid and metabolic profiles
- Auto-antibody testing
- Viral antibody testing (Epstein-Barr, cytomegalovirus, etc.)
- Advanced HPV Testing
- Chronic Vaginitis Testing
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (602) 888-6883.